The modular system consists of the following parts:
- A Carrier Board, which is the backbone of the whole system. All Adapter Boards are plugged into this board. Furthermore, based on a input voltage between 12-30 V, all further voltages are generated.
- A calculation unit which is plugged on the Carrier Board and is available with different MPSoCs.
- A power supply for the Carrier Board. In default, 24 V are used.
- Digital Adapter Boards to output gate signals to the power electronics or to input status signals.
- Analog Adapter Boards with different types of ADCs matching various requirements regarding costs and performance.
Due to the modular structure of the UltraZohm Real Time System the platform can be scaled to your requirements.